Aims and Values
We encourage children to be:
- Successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve.
- Confident individuals who are able to liv safe, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
- A sense of purpose
In relation to children
- The emphasis on developing the whole child.
- Ensuring consistently high quality teaching and learning.
- Ensuring all pupils make good or better progress.
- Continually working to close the gap and overcome disadvantage.
In relation to the school culture and organisation
- Continually striving to build capacity and sustainability.
- Building a culture of teamwork and collective accountability.
- Ensuring high levels of staff satisfaction and job fulfilment.
- Strengthening partnerships both within and across schools.